Thursday, February 22, 2007

hmphh

I hate someone so much. I want to cry but I can’t cry. Crying often makes me feel at eased. I don’t know why I take things way too seriously. I know that these are just trials making me feel blue. I realized that pleasing someone I don’t really like is like fooling me to believe that I can surpass this person. It is so hard. I need to understand every side to decide what path to go into. I tried understanding. I even tried pretending. I made myself believe that nothing’s happening. I admit that I am mean. But I even tried not to just to fix this. I often find myself wondering what happened today and what improvements I have, but disappointment always prevails.

Oh well, my accounting grade is not yet out. I am so anxious about it. It greatly adds to my anxiety. Hay. Life, I often consider it easy but now I realized that it is the opposite. There are ups and downs as they say. But I was often facing the brighter side that I don’t know how to handle my problems today. I just wanna drag those eyeballs out of that stupid face! i hate you!

3 comments:

Katia said...

As far as I know, I don't hold back tears. For me, crying is a therapy. It may not lessen your anger on someone but it would sure ease up the burden. And just a tip, forget about trying to please somebody, or ANYbody for that matter. All you owe happiness to is yourself. As long as you're not doing anything wrong, that should be enough. Never pretend. Just be you. My father used to tell me, "Don't take yourself too seriously. No one else does." Cheer up.

Mikee said...

Crying really eases my moods and feelings. I think it's important to really release things that are suffocating us for a long time. I cried this morning in the shower before going to school. It makes me feel at ease and a whole lot better.
And don't pretend too. Like what an actress said "I'd rather be a first-rate of being myself than a second-rate of being others."

Bacolaodiat na pala! :D

tina said...

i dont like to please someone i dont like.. and im sure you dont... tc always