Friday, December 29, 2006

Reunion

I was having a hard time signing in. Well, I am currently so down. I am so scared with my grades in business management. I was so stupid not to check the counting of the teacher and I ended up failing our one and only quiz. Now, I have to face reality, because it is grade giving time and my mail (which is suppose to be our report card) has not arrived yet. That letter will gain me additional points but it is nowhere to be found. My classmates have already received theirs so I guess I am really failing. I still have a major problem to face. I don’t know how to explain it, but I’ll try to give details it later.

I am so tired right now that I can fall asleep in a wink. I just came from our NEXT Christmas reunion and I am dying! But, it was fun! We prepared the props for the games since December 19 and we inflated the balloons from 2-5PM today. My fingers were swelling because I and Geneveive were knotting the balloons. We were preparing for the balloon war. We had other games that were not the classic party games. They were partially different. The party itself was entertaining but I was a little annoyed with the noise. The room was so small that all of our long-kept conversations were echoing. It was just frustrating to see some people not joining the crowd. They were not cooperating that much and it was hard to convince them to join. The picture-taking madness was also fun! Everyone was so vain that we smile in all cameras if a person attempts in taking pictures. The party was really loud. I would like to attend another reunion in the future but not as an organizer, but as an ordinary guest. :D


No comments: