Tuesday, December 19, 2006

i found out something

I recently discovered that I am a deep thinker. I worry a lot. I don't find myself doing things that i don't plan carefully. I am not a risk taker. I do things which I think is right. I fight for what I think is right. I normally admit my mistake and take it as a lesson. I admit it because what good will happen if I deny things that is true to me? I know it becomes sarcastic if I think of other people’s error except mine, but I accept the truth that I also am not perfect. I also do what I hate about other people’s practices. I am sometimes a one sided person. I hate being that way but I can’t stop it. I am just open to say that I commit mistakes but it seems that I am mean. I just want people to also realize what they do, and not just what other people do.

I am very hard to please, hate to admit it, but it is true. I sound demanding and bossy at times but I just do what I think is right. I put my self in the right place and do what I should do. I normally alter to this character if I am given the responsibility, which usually happens. I just want to let people know my experience by putting themselves in my position. It is very hard to handle people that do not want to be handled. It is also difficult to ask someone’s help if he is not willing. It is complicated to fit in everyone’s tastes.

It is impossible to please everyone...

No comments: