Saturday, September 15, 2007

lakwatsa

It’s University Days and Kelvin was scheduled to visit Bacolod from Sept 12-15. We were busy with the Filchinoy kiosk and we made a lot of takas from our checking of attendance in our respective subjects. I had a Business Statistics exam 8am on the 12th and he arrived at 1055. Good thing I finished 2 exams in an hour. I was off to set-up the kiosk from 9-1030 then went home to fix my things. I was in the airport at 1045 and the plane had already landed. I expected the PAL flight to be delayed, as always, but it wasn’t. Then Karen and Katrine came later because they had their church service in the morning. After fetching him, we ate lunch at Bob’s Jr. We stayed at the kiosk for a while then checked in at Palmas del mar and played bowling in the afternoon. It was so fun cause it was my first time to play bowling. It’s also Katrine’s first. We ate dinner at chicken house. We actually had a lot of arguments as to where we would eat, because Karen had a different taste than mine.

I can’t be specific with what happened on the other days so I’ll say it randomly. We played bowling for the second time. We ATE a LOT! He always looked forward to where we’ll be eating next! Takaw! Haha! Peace! We tried Mang Inasal( as requested by Karen), Bigby’s, Chicken Deli, Bob’s Café, Pepe’s, Hong Kong Kitchen and McDonalds. I asked him to rate the chicken inasal that he tasted and he chose Chicken House as the best, Mang Inasal is second and Chicken Deli as third. He transferred to Luxur Place because Palmas del mar is a bit far from my house. We loved watching movies! We had Underdog for Thursday, 1408 for Friday and Sinking of Japan today. We had fun during his last hour in Bacolod. After checking in his luggage, we waited for Karen and Katrine in Metro Robinson, or whatever the name is, then we drank hot chocolate cause its Chocolate festival and hot choco was only 10php! Karen was not contented, she even had icy choco. We ate donuts and had a lot of pictures! Then the plan was not to remind him of the time, so he would forget about his 415 flight. So mean! We even pretended that we needed to use the toilet just to waste time! Haha We had our pictures taken inside the male’s cr! Karen even kept his cellphone just before he was entering the departure area. But all that stopping didn’t work! He still wasn’t late! Hehe. I had a lot of fun! Really!

Pictures are posted in my multiply site.

http://abigailgtc.multiply.com

No comments: