Thursday, February 14, 2008

amazing race asia 2

Okay, so ever heard of Amazing Race Asia season 2 with Mark and Rovilson representing the Philippines? You must have! Its like, the talk of the town these past few days. They’ve been like the best team in Amazing Race history. Winning 8/12 legs, imagine that?

Refer to their site: http://amazing-race-asia.axn-asia.com/season2/

I was eating my Valentine dinner earlier when I heard that they lost from the Singaporians! I didn’t want to believe because M and R are really AMAZING. I said I would come home before 9 so that I could watch it on AXN. I don’t like to know the results unless I watch it, especially when its bad news. But they really ended up 3rd placers! OMG!

I just can’t accept the fact that they were really leading and one roadblock changed their fate!

No comments: