Sunday, April 22, 2007

weheeeeeee

I'll be away for four days since I'll be going to Iloilo. I'll surprise my cousin Kevin because it is his birthday tomorrow. It's also part of my plan to visit Iloilo before the summer ends. So, no update from me for the next days folks! I just want to inform you that I'm so confused with my accounts in blogger and in multiply because my posts in blogger synchronize with my multiply's blog. I only use my multiply account for photos because I want to make sure that if ever my computer crashes, at least i have some photos kept in an online site. I consider my blogger account as my main diary and if ever you read posts from multiply, please ignore it, or just continue reading if you like to. Comments are greatly appreciated. :D bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sana mag-enjoy ka! ^^ hehe! take care!:D