Sunday, May 11, 2008

Under two circumstances

I have been a stagnant blogger i.am.sorry

But does anyone care? I prefer to just post photos and add some explanations along with the album. It’s more entertaining, I suppose?

I have been busy manning our family business and recently, the summer splash preparation. Had several meetings in McDonalds about the event. I purposely didn’t go on the day for the reason that I hate sunlight. I am not a vampire, don’t get me wrong. I just hate it. I already have uneven skin tone. What more can I ask for? Hahaha and i have skin asthma that cause my skin to really look bad

And besides, the summer splash was for the summerians and I am NOT one of them. I am just working for the club, CIS.

My summer is kinda complete already, but I received another problem, choosing between school or another vacation. So hard to choose! I can’t really decide up to now! The vacation is like, my birthday gift, exactly starts on my birthday, but it will end the 12th of June, it means that I will be absent for the first 3 or 4 days because school starts on the 9th. How tough huh?

If I was my old ME, I would definitely opt school, no question with that…

But I’ve change, I am now a different student and my point of view is different, thanks to La Salle and my course, I can be carefree haha if you know what I mean, if not, go figure. I have been blabbing about this in my previous entries.

But but, I still worry a little for being absent, I am not totally happy-go-lucky yet. I hope soon..

I just can’t choose, but I need a decision, ASAP!

School is not cool


3 comments:

Katherine said...

What's your family business? :)

Hey, chill~~

Anonymous said...

the one im working for now?
its electrical supply :)

Katherine said...

Cool! We're involved in the construction business (electrical also!) as well. :)