Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Is nursing the only course on the planet?

Ok so whenever someone will ask you, “What’s your course?” the question is always followed by “Nursing?” Why is it a must to go to other countries? Why not be rich in the Philippines instead? Hehe I know it’s a little harder, but be patriotic! Haha I have been asked by that question a million times! So that’s exaggerating, I am sorry. I really hate science, especially in high school, all those biology, chemistry and physics classes make me sick! It’s the last course I will take, mind you. I’d rather have a 2-year course.

I can’t figure out why everyone is into nursing. Even the financially capable people I know are in nursing. I know a handful of heirs that are in nursing or are nurses. What will happen to their businesses? Considering some of them are only child.

Even doctors would leave their profession and switch to nursing? What’s happening to the world today? I am currently happy with my computer related course. It can also bring me to places like, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong or Taiwan. But I’d rather stay here, or I might think about it… hehe

1 comment:

Katia said...

finally. someone like me. if given a choice, id rather stay in the philippines. im not really poor here in pinas, not THAT rich too, but i think my life's just fine. i don't understand why everyone wants to be in america... sheesh. but the thing is my boyfriend is american citizen soonish.. shet.