Monday, October 15, 2007

exam exam exam

I don’t know what to feel, really. I just can’t wait for the semester to end yet I am not prepared for it either. Haven’t studied anything for tomorrow’s exam! I just don’t feel like studying because it will be the last! And I think I just don’t know how to start! Phew! I had a busy weekend for the pajama debut of Karen and I just needed some sleep so I slept nearly the whole Sunday. My sembreak is so full! I have to leave the day after my exam, which is on Wednesday for the temple event in Cebu. So I’ll be away from Thursday to Sunday. Then I’ll be leaving for manila again on Monday, Oct 22 until Oct 29. And then November 1, one of the much awaited get together of my HS friends. I have some one debut party on Nov 3, and 2 parties on Nov 4! Talking about a hectic schedule! And the enrollment! I will not be here! OMG

No comments: