Friday, August 31, 2007

tagged by tee

i was tagged by justine

In the 8 facts about me, you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.

* Each blogger must post these rules first.

* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I just can't work on things when I get home, unless I go online. I just simply check mail, blog a little or check on my other accounts. I get my strength from it. hehe

2. I have this obsession for discount cards i.e. Kamiseta, Celine…

3. I use a prepaid sim when my postpaid account is already excess.

4. I have studied kok-im for 13 years but I can use pinyin better if I type Chinese.

5. I keep a pair of flip flops in my car so I can use it when I go malling on school days. Wearing heels exhausts me so much.

6. I am very focused on things I like but I don’t cooperate when I hate the situation.

7. I always do 3 things at once. Watch tv, talk on the phone and chatting/ surfing.

8. We have this scrapbook project in psych and because of my excitement; I am almost done with it. I miss doing projects that requires creativity. I just have so many things in mind. The deadline is still on the endterm but I prioritize it more than my midterm exam.

I tag anyone who wants to be tagged.


No comments: