Friday, June 22, 2007

life is short

Eighteen years of existence and I felt the urge to say something about it. I know this is kinda late, but I have planned to summarize the significant happenings in my life, I just didn’t have time. I really don’t want to reach the legal age since I am happy being young. But I believe that nothing is permanent, even life. I am so down every time I think about my past, not that it was sad or what. I just want to cry, others call it tears of joy. I think it is essential to grow old, but it is a choice to be old.

I’ve said this many times already but I want to say it again. I feel so blessed of my life that I can’t think of anything more to ask. I know I wasn’t perfect, nor I was angelic to be so blessed by things that others have been asking to have as their own. I know that my family has been a great factor of this life. My friends are part of my well-being. I wasn’t even a perfect friend, although I tried to be good. But still, here they are, they remained the strongest. I chose many to be my close friends, but several also left me. Maybe I had something to do with it, I don’t know. All I know is that I love what I have now, they are the best. They understood my hardships and accepted me for who I am. I am sorry if I had mistakes in that past. I wasn’t that experienced in handling situations.

My mentors molded me for who I am today. I want to thank them for being harsh on me sometimes because those made me stronger. My high school life was the greatest. I won’t trade anything for it. It taught me everything I need to know to become who I am. I don’t know why I get this feeling every time I think of my high school life. It placed a scar in my heart. I can’t say specific situations that are significant. Well for me, everything is.

I have met numerous people through my travels, specifically in Taiwan. I have met true friends two years ago in my 6 weeks tour, but now we are not that connected. I know someday, this will also happen to my 3 weeks tourmates, but I really hope not. It is hard for us keep in touch. Yes, there is technology, but it feels incomplete. I still am sad of the fact that we are not lucky enough to be with you guys when you meet because we are here in the province. I consider of it as a disadvantage, but I think that is reality. I just have to accept that after many years, or even months, the YM conference that we have every night, will fade. Although I can’t do anything about it, I can’t stop reality, nor can’t I bring back time, I just want you to know that it was one of the best parts of my life.

I living a happy life seem too fast, too fast that I didn’t even notice that I am already an adult. Life is short. Live it to the fullest!


i have posted several pictures of my childhood. just visit my multiply site

No comments: