Friday, January 19, 2007

My elephant

I pity something right now! I told you about my elephant-shape mouse-wrist-rest ayt? I really love it and I treasure it so much. It has glow-in-the-dark stars inside and it is pretty colorful. Well now, it is dying! Haha. It is the eye-catcher in my room just because every person who enters always notices it. They always play with it and squeeze him in torture. I always have a hard time protecting my stuff and I always pity him in the end. Now, it is so dirty and is about to rip open. I worry a lot of loosing it. I don’t think I can still replace it cause I bought it from Singapore and I haven’t seen one here in the Philippines! Urgh! Here is a picture of my beloved stuffs, my mouse-wrist-rest and my pink mouse. haha




3 comments:

ikay the dancer said...

awwwwwwwww ang cute sobra! san mo nabili?

-pAm- said...

cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

tina said...

Cute naman nyan.. sighhhh